Antitrust in Asia
Hosted by: The American Bar Association
June 2-3, 2016
Antitrust enforcement in Asia has taken a prominent and increasingly important place in the global competition ecosystem. This conference, hosted by the American Bar Association’s Section of Antitrust Law, will feature leading enforcers, academics, and practitioners who will address key developments across the Asia-Pacific region, as well as provide conference attendees unique opportunities to interact with top policy-makers. Topics will include:
- Compliance with established and emerging competition regimes in Asia
- Similarities and differences in competition law and policy across the region
- How Asian competition regimes engage in merger review, cartel enforcement, intellectual property, and abuse of dominance analysis
- Rights and remedies in private litigation.
Edgeworth Partner Dr. Fei Deng will participate in a panel presentation at the conference entitled “Price-Related and Abuse of Dominance Enforcement.”
- Please contact us for more information about the event.