Edgeworth experts present to a wide range of audiences on issues in antitrust, labor, class certification, data management, and intellectual property. In addition, our experts offer Continuing Legal Education (CLE) courses. Interested in having Edgeworth experts speak at your event or teach a CLE course? Please contact us to learn more about our offerings.
- Event, National Housing Center 1201 15th Street NW Washington, District of Columbia 20005 | 10.07.2022 | 11:15am to 12:30pm
DC SHRM is thrilled to return to an IN-PERSON format for our annual conference and expo! The conference is on Friday, October 7, 2022, from 7:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. at the National Housing Center in Washington, D.C. Dr. Stephanie Cheng and Chuck Fields will be speaking about people analytics and artificial intellegence.
- Navigating Antitrust Issues in the Pharmaceutical and Life Science Industries: Key Trends and Challenges ExploredEvent, 06.21.2022, 3:00 pm to 4:30 pm ET
A panel of distinguished thought leaders, including Edgeworth Principal Tram Nguyen, provide the audience with an in-depth discussion of the trends, developments, and critical issues surrounding pharmaceutical antitrust matters.
- Event, 10.22.2021, 1:15pm PST
Michael Kheyfets will speak on a panel at the Law Seminars International 17th annual conference on Litigating Class Actions. Mike's panel will discuss evidentiary standards for class certification and proving damages.
- Webcast, 03.04.2021, 3:00 - 4:30 pm EST
Edgeworth Partner Michael Kheyfets will join a panel of thought leaders to provide an in-depth analysis of the recent developments in antitrust class certification in this Knowledge Group webcast.
- Event, Antitrust Economics Workshop | Fordham Competition Law Institute | 10.07.2020 | 9:00 am - 11:00 am
Edgeworth Economics will host the Antitrust Economics Workshop, to be held in advance of the 47th Annual Conference on International Antitrust Law
- Webcast, 08.18.2020, 12:00-2:00 pm EDT
Edgeworth Managing Principal Sophie Meadows will participate in this live webcast, hosted by The Knowledge Group, in which she will join fellow panelists to provide an in-depth analysis of the recent trends and developments on antitrust class certification and the associated economic issues. The panel will also offer best practices to help practitioners amid the changing legal landscape.