Edgeworth experts present to a wide range of audiences on issues in antitrust, labor, class certification, data management, and intellectual property. In addition, our experts offer Continuing Legal Education (CLE) courses. Interested in having Edgeworth experts speak at your event or teach a CLE course? Please contact us to learn more about our offerings.
- Event, Marriott Marquis | Washington, DC | 04.22.2020
Dr. Laila Haider is to chair and moderate the panel, “Fundamentals—Economics” at the the 68th Annual ABA Antitrust Law Spring Meeting.
- Event, Marriott Marquis Washington, DC | 04.23.2020
Edgeworth CEO Dr. John H. Johnson will speak at the 68th Annual ABA Antitrust Law Spring Meeting. Dr. Johnson will speak on the panel, “Apples & Economics: Is Illinois Brick Obsolete?”
- Event, Fordham Law School | 10.07.2020
Edgeworth Economics will host the Antitrust Economics Workshop, to be held in advance of the 47th Annual Conference on International Antitrust Law
- The 2019 Farm Labor Survey: More Detailed Information but Adverse Effect Wage Rates Continue to GrowEvent, Washington, DC | 02.05.2020
Dr. Stephen Bronars will speak at the 56th Annual Meeting of the National Council of Agricultural Employers (NCAE), to be held February 4-6, 2020 in Washington, DC.
- Event, 01.27.2020
Dr. Laila Haider spoke to Christina Ma and John Roberti about the role of economists in antitrust matters, and their particular importance in identifying harm to consumers on the podcast Our Curious Amalgam.
- Event, Renaissance Washington, DC | 11.21.2019 | 11:00am-12:15pm
Dr. Deborah Foster will speak at the 16th Annual Georgetown Law AEDI plenary panel entitled, "Statistics: Oh What Stories Your Data Can Tell."
- Event, New Orleans, Louisiana | 11.07.2019 | 11:30 am - 12:45 pm
Dr. Nathan Woods will be a panelist at the 13th Annual Labor and Employment Law Conference, sponsored by the ABA Section of Labor and Employment Law.
- Webcast, 10.23.2019, 12:00-1:00pm
Michael Kheyfets will participate in a live webcast where he will provide an in-depth analysis on the economic issues relating to modeling damages in indirect purchaser class actions.