Edgeworth experts present to a wide range of audiences on issues in antitrust, labor, class certification, data management, and intellectual property. In addition, our experts offer Continuing Legal Education (CLE) courses. Interested in having Edgeworth experts speak at your event or teach a CLE course? Please contact us to learn more about our offerings.
- Event, Renaissance Washington, DC | 11.21.2019 | 11:00am-12:15pm
Dr. Deborah Foster will speak at the 16th Annual Georgetown Law AEDI plenary panel entitled, "Statistics: Oh What Stories Your Data Can Tell."
- Event, New Orleans, Louisiana | 11.07.2019 | 11:30 am - 12:45 pm
Dr. Nathan Woods will be a panelist at the 13th Annual Labor and Employment Law Conference, sponsored by the ABA Section of Labor and Employment Law.
- Webcast, 10.23.2019, 12:00-1:00pm
Michael Kheyfets will participate in a live webcast where he will provide an in-depth analysis on the economic issues relating to modeling damages in indirect purchaser class actions.
- Pay Parity and the Revival of the EEOC Pay Data Survey | 15th Annual Employment Practices Liability Insurance ExecuSummitEvent, Uncasville, Connecticut | 09.24.2019 | 1:00 - 2:00 pm
Dr. Stephen Bronars will be a featured presenter at the 15th Annual Employment Practices Liability Insurance ExecuSummit. Dr. Bronars will join the panel entitled, "Pay Parity and the Revival of the EEOC Pay Data Survey."
- Event, Fordham Law School | 09.11.2019
Edgeworth will co-host the Antitrust Economics Workshop held in advance of the 46th Annual Conference on International Antitrust Law and Policy, hosted by Fordham's Competition Law Institute.