Edgeworth experts present to a wide range of audiences on issues in antitrust, labor, class certification, data management, and intellectual property. In addition, our experts offer Continuing Legal Education (CLE) courses. Interested in having Edgeworth experts speak at your event or teach a CLE course? Please contact us to learn more about our offerings.
- Event, Marriott Marquis Washington, DC | 03.29.2023
What are the legal and practical issues involved in introducing economic evidence in a criminal antitrust trial?
- Event, 04.18.2023, 2:30 PM
- Event, Webinar | 02.22.2023 | 12 PM
An opportunity to connect with participants and leaders of our mentorship and affinity squad programs: come chat, share advice, and foster new mentorship relationships!
- Event, 11.10.2022
Dr. Stephen G. Bronars and Sushrut Jain discuss some of the major areas of labor and employment litigation, and the strategies that can help HR managers proactively manage the evolving legal challenges in an unprecedented labor market.
- Event, National Housing Center 1201 15th Street NW Washington, District of Columbia 20005 | 10.07.2022 | 11:15am to 12:30pm
DC SHRM is thrilled to return to an IN-PERSON format for our annual conference and expo! The conference is on Friday, October 7, 2022, from 7:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. at the National Housing Center in Washington, D.C. Dr. Stephanie Cheng and Chuck Fields will be speaking about people analytics and artificial intellegence.
- Navigating Antitrust Issues in the Pharmaceutical and Life Science Industries: Key Trends and Challenges ExploredEvent, 06.21.2022, 3:00 pm to 4:30 pm ET
A panel of distinguished thought leaders, including Edgeworth Principal Tram Nguyen, provide the audience with an in-depth discussion of the trends, developments, and critical issues surrounding pharmaceutical antitrust matters.
- Webcast, 03.04.2021, 3:00 - 4:30 pm EST
Edgeworth Partner Michael Kheyfets will join a panel of thought leaders to provide an in-depth analysis of the recent developments in antitrust class certification in this Knowledge Group webcast.