Edgeworth experts present to a wide range of audiences on issues in antitrust, labor, class certification, data management, and intellectual property. In addition, our experts offer Continuing Legal Education (CLE) courses. Interested in having Edgeworth experts speak at your event or teach a CLE course?
- Pay Parity and the Revival of the EEOC Pay Data Survey | 15th Annual Employment Practices Liability Insurance ExecuSummitEvent, Uncasville, Connecticut | 09.24.2019 | 1:00 - 2:00 pm
Dr. Stephen Bronars will be a featured presenter at the 15th Annual Employment Practices Liability Insurance ExecuSmmit. Dr. Bronars will join the panel entitled, "Pay Parity and the Revival of the EEOC Pay Data Survey."
- ABA Asia-Pacific Forum: Navigating the Life Cycle of a Cross-Border Deal | Featuring Panel Moderated by Edgeworth Partner Dr. Fei DengEvent, Hong Kong International Arbitration Centre | Hong Kong | 10.24.2019
Edgeworth Partner Dr. Fei Deng will moderate the panel “Moving Regulatory Mountains: Antitrust and Intellectual Property Hurdles.” The panel will discuss the unique hurdles and challenges encountered during cross-border transactions in the Asia-Pacific.
- Event, New Orleans, Louisiana | 11.07.2019 | 11:30 am - 12:45 pm
Edgeworth Partner Dr. Nathan Woods will be a panelist at the 13th Annual Labor and Employment Law Conference, sponsored by the ABA Section of Labor and Employment Law.
- Event, Renaissance Washington, DC | 11.21.2019 | 11:00 AM - 12:15 PM
Edgeworth Partner Dr. Deborah Foster will speak at the 16th Annual Georgetown Law AEDI plenary panel entitled, "Statistics: Oh What Stories Your Data Can Tell."
- Event, Fordham Law School | 09.11.2019
Edgeworth will co-host the Antitrust Economics Workshop held in advance of the 46th Annual Conference on International Antitrust Law and Policy, hosted by Fordham's Competition Law Institute.
- Event, Capitol Visitor's Center, Washington DC | 07.17.2019 | 3:30–5:00 pm
Edgeworth Partner Dr. Stephen Bronars will join a panel discussion focused on key issues involving the US H-2B visa program.
- Sailing Through Uncertainties – Views from Practitioners on Legal Issues Affecting Businesses in the Wake of China-US Trade TensionsEvent, The St. Regis San Francisco 125 Third Street San Francisco, CA 94103 | 05.17.2019
Edgeworth Partner Dr. Fei Deng will moderate a panel discussing the impact of the current China-US trade war.
- CBA Competition Law Spring Conference | Competition Law Enforcement at a Crossroads: Disruption and ChangeEvent, Toronto Board of Trade Toronto, ON | 05.07.2019
Edgeworth Economics is a proud sponsor of the 2019 CBA Competition Law Spring Conference.
- Webcast, 04.17.2019
Edgeworth Principal Consultant Dr. Qian Lu will participate in a discussion on the latest and most significant antitrust issues surrounding interconnected, multi-sided platforms.