Peter Williams leads the Information Technology team for Edgeworth. He is responsible for IT governance, operations and solution architecture for client deliverables.
Mr. Williams is an IT professional with more than 25 years of experience as a technical project manager, software engineer and solutions architect. He has managed and supported small and large system implementation teams for private and public sector clients in a range of industries including software, transportation, healthcare, and energy. Mr. Williams’s strong communication skills and technical background enable him to bridge the gap between business and technology.
- Project Management Professional (PMP)
- Disciplined Agile Scrum Master (DASM)
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate
- ITIL v3 Foundation
- Private/Public Sector Consultant. Clients included Microsoft, GE Capital, American Express, Philip Morris, US Navy, Department of Health and Human Services, start-ups and non-profits
- Adjunct Professor, Graduate Software Engineering Program. Fairfield University
Mr. Williams received his B.A. cum laude from Boston College.